HTC One X+ smartphone offers 67% better speed and 50% more talk time
Telecom Lead Asia: Announcing the launch of HTC One X+ smartphone, the Asian mobile major said HTC One X+ smartphone offers 67 percent better speed and 50 percent more talk time than its first version.
The new version of HTC One X features HTC Sense 4+ and Android Jelly Bean.
“We are taking the HTC One X to a new level with the introduction of the new HTC One X+. Our customers will have super-fast browsing, an even better camera and more immersive entertainment with Beats Audio,” said said Peter Chou, CEO of HTC.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2100 mAh battery
- Beats Audio for immersive sound experience
- Its new tap and go function for connecting phone and music to Beats speakers
- Access thousands of movies through HTC Watch 2.0
- HTC Get Started, a new web service
- HTC One X+ LTE version is up to 67 percent faster than HTC One X LTE
- Quicker web browsing
- Speedy graphic rendering
- Speedy downloads
- 2100 mAh battery offers 50 percent (6 hours) more talk time
TelecomLead.com recommends: buy (after seeing the price)
The HTC One X+ will be available in Europe and North Asia from October and in South Asia from November 2012.
The Android Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 4+ update is scheduled to begin rolling out for the HTC One S and HTC One X from October.