Simmtronics XPAD mini, a quad core tablet, will be priced at Rs 9,999 in India. The new tablet is targeted at enterprise customers.
The quad core tablet runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Powered by quad core 1.0 GHz processor, the latest tablet comes with a massive 4000mAh Lion Polymer battery for long hour usage.
The 7.85-inch full HD tablet features resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The made in India tablet has a 2MP secondary camera and 5MP primary camera for business customers.
To ensure maximum benefit to enterprise customers, XPAD mini tablet features audio and video support of HDMI Ver 1.4 output.
HDMI support enables business users to share photos and videos on a TV or computer monitor.
A convertible touch screen and integrated soft keyboard are value addition. User can check ppt, listen music, etc.
“The newly launched intricately designed XPAD Mini, with a 3G support is a smarter adaptation of other designed technical models containing Business Suite,” said Indrajit Sabharwal, managing director, Simmtronics.
Key features Simmtronics XPAD mini:
- 7.85-inch IPS panel Screen with Capacitive Touch Panel
- 3G Support, USB Dongle
- 5MP rear camera with 2MP front camera
- Dimension –200mm x 134 x 8
- 3 axle load sensors with automatic four directions display.
- Battery 3.7V/4000Mah, Li-ion Polymer
- 3D-G SENSOR
- Memory – Internal NAND Flash 8GB with 32GB external
- RAM 1GB DDR3
- Messaging – Email, Push Email, IM